- FI-CA master data changes with future validity date in transaction codes CAA2, INSOCHANGE or PSOBWORK are done immediately.
- Valitidy date in the future is not used for example in updates from BAPI BAPI_CTRACPSOBJECT_CHANGE.
- KCLJ changes in the future on insurance objects or contract accounts are done with current system date.
- CAA2 Initial Screen: Future Valid From date not taken over to General data screen header. Valid From date is greyed out.
- FI-CA - Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable
- SAP S/4 HANA system having new component S4CRM available (SAP ABA 7.5C is the prerequisite for S4CRM)
CAA2, INSOCHANGE, PSOBCHANGE, BDT, KCLJ, FUTURE, BUSPCDACT, PCDHDR, PCDPOS, VALDT, DATE, ZUKUNFT, BUS_VALDT_CHECK, BUS_VALDT_SET_DI, VALID FROM, VALDT, BUS000FLDS VALDT , KBA , FI-CA , Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable , IS-U-CA , Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable , IS-T-CA , Contract Accounting , FS-CD , Collections and Disbursements , IS-PS-CA , Public Sector Contract Accounting , IS-M-CA , Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable , FI-CAX , Non-industry specific contract accounts receivable, payable , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.