- Runtime error CALL_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND raised when function module is called in the feeder system.
- Dump is raised when commodity code is transferred from GTS system to the ERP system.
Function module "/SAPSLL/CVERS_DETERMINE_R3" not found.
An attempt was made to execute the CALL FUNCTION statement in program "SAPMSSY1". The name of the function Module to be called is "/SAPSLL/CVERS_DETERMINE_R3".
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
- SAP S/4HANA OP
- S4CORE 101
- S4CORE 102
S4CORE, SAP_APPL, CVERS, SE37, transfer, not available , KBA , SLL-LEG-FUN , General Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.