When using the Create an Incident application within the SAP One Support Launchpad, you may be presented with a dialog after you select a System and Product.
Below is the Support Assistant invitation dialog that is displayed for some products:
and below there is Support Assistant main screen:
This article will explain the following:
- When will I see the Support Assistant dialog?
- What is the Support Assistant and how do I use it?
- What are the benefits of using the Support Assistant?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Provide Feedback on the Support Assistant
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP One Support Launchpad
- Create an Incident / Report an Issue applications
Support Assistant, guided customer experience, incident form application, create an incident, case management, support log assistant, products, guided customer help, guided answers, FAQ, F.A.Q. , KBA , sa sla ga , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SUP , Support Applications , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.