Users can now send the candidate profile link when forwarding a candidate to colleague so that the receiving user can access the link directly via email and access candidate profile information faster.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Bizx - Recruiting Management
In b2005 release, the feature is a universal enhancement, which means it is not necessary to grant permission or option to enable.
- Receiving user should have permission to access the Candidate Profile.
- Receiving user should have permission to access Candidate Tab.
- Candidate is active and not deleted/purged or unavailable.
- Candidate ID is valid and not deleted.
If you did not comply with any of the mentioned above, an error will be shown for the receiving user.
If user tampered the candidate profile deeplink shared over mail (e.g changes the candidate id or changes the candSecKey), same error will be shown.
Steps on how to send the Candidate Profile Link:
- Log in to the instance and go to Recruiting
- Select Job Requisition
- Navigate to the candidate summary page
- Select the application -> click on Actions -> Forward to colleague
- Enter the user in Forward To field and click on send
- Candidate deeplink will be received via email.
deeplink, link, candidate profile link, forward to colleague, RCM-72607 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAP , Candidate Profiles , Product Enhancement