- When a user selects all email templates (Contact Candidate email templates) to be permissioned for a role in the Admin Center, the changes are not getting saved
- A user who has role based permissions for Recruiting Email Templates cannot select any templates when trying to manually send an email to a candidate
- There are no email templates to select
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles
- Select a role
- Permissions > Recruiting E-Mail Template
- Click on Contact Candidate email templates
- Select All > Done
- Save changes
- Check the permissions > the permissions have not been saved
- OR -
- Repeat above steps 1 to 6
- Go to Recruiting
- Try to manually send an email to a candidate from the candidate profile or application portlet
- Select templates > there are no templates to select
If you check the Recruiting E-Mail Template permissions for the user, you see that the permissions have not been saved.
When selecting "Others" and more than one Recruiting E-Mail Template instead, the permissions are getting saved.
Please try the following options first:
- Go to the Admin Center
- Go to Manage Recruiting Settings
- Go to Enable Role-based Permissions for Recruiting Email Templates
- Untick the box "Contact Candidate email templates" and click on save
- Tick the box for "Contact Candidate email templates" and click on save
- Log out and log in again
- Check if the permissions are being saved
If all the above steps fail please submit an incident to Cloud Support.
As a workaround, in "Manage Permission Roles" you can select "Others" and all Recruiting E-Mail Templates and the permissions are getting saved.
2713262 - Role-Based Permissions are not Getting Saved - Recruiting Management
2800126 - How to Permission Recruiting E-Mail and Offer Letter Templates - Recruiting Management
permission, email template, contact candidate, offer template, email , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem