You would like to know how to assign an Assset to a Purchase Order Item.
"Image/data in this document is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Go to the app Change Purchase Order Advanced
- Click on button "Other Purchase Other"
- Enter the Puchase Order number that you want to assign the Asset
- Expand "Item Details"
- Go to the tab "Account Assignment"
- Enter the Asset number in the field Asset and the Subnumber (the digit after "-") in the field SNo.
Asset; Purchase Order; Purchase Order Item , KBA , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , How To