- Starting with SAP BI 4.2 SP08, Azure SQL Database is supported for as a CMS repository and for the Audit database
- For this, what database connectors are supported?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2, Support Package 08 and newer
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
- Microsoft Azule SQL Database (for use as the CMS system database / Audit database)
bip bi bi4.2 bi4.3 auditing sp8 sp 8 08 connector type types databases managed management studio cloud data service services , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.