- Multiple inspection lots with skip stage are created, which is incorrect, as the Maximum Skip Duration is exceeded.
- No stage change took place during dynamic modification, but a second skip occurred. It should not be the case as the max skip duration days are passed.
- The dynamic modification rule is set up properly, but Maximum Skip Duration is ignored. Why?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-QC-AQC, QM-QC-AQC-LEV, QM-IM, QDPS-MAXSKIPDR, QDPS-KZSKIP, usage decision, Verwendungsentscheid, Prüflos, übertroffen , KBA , QM-QC-AQC , Active Quality Control , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , QM-QC-AQC-LEV , Quality Level , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.