Inverse Formula in VDT node works only when the target account from formula is visible within the consumption tab. It stops working when we remove the node from the consumption tab and keep it just within the calculation tab.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.7.2
Reproducing the Issue
1) Open the story
2) Right click the VDT and open the simulation panel
3) Click simulate
4) Change the value of the node 'x' in the VDT
5) Simulate again
-> message "No changes to run" is shown
This has been identified as a product defect.
The fix will be delivered on release 2020.13.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning , sc4p , c4p , cforp , cloudforplanning , Cloud for Analytics , Cloud4Analytics , CloudforAnalytics , Cloud 4 Planning , BOC , SAPBusinessObjectsCloud , BusinessObjectsCloud , BOBJcloud , BOCloud. , SAC , SAP AC , Cloud-Analytics , CloudAnalytics , SAPCloudAnalytics ,Error , Issue , System , Data , User , Unable , Access , Sac , Acquisition , Model , Connect , Story , Tenant , VDT , Value Driver Tree , inverse formula , simulation , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Bug Filed