When using Local/Private DC41 SFTP Site (Non SAP SFTP site ) the port to your SFTP will need to be opened from Successfactor Side.
Effects if this action is not taken:
- When using SFTP site, the connections will be blocked and the jobs won’t work.
- This will impact jobs scheduled in Provisioning as well as Integration Center.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
With DC41 (and other Azure hosted environments), outbound connections from the data center to customer systems are more restricted than in our standard SAP Data Centers hence the Port to Customers local SFTP will need to be opened by our internal Operations Team.
To use own SFTP site on DC41 for file transmission for (e.g. sending and receiving reports, employee data file loads, etc.) please raise a request with Product Support to open the port to the requested SFTP site. See steps below :
- Open a case under component LOD-SF-INT-INC for outbound SFTP access to each external SFTP site.
- Obtain the following details from the External SFTP Vendor Provide the Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN), Public IP address, DNS for access using port 22.
- Share deadline date required for each external SFTP site.
- Destination public IP address(s) used by the External SFTP Provider for port 22 only. Example: 12.345.678.90 - IP address. Note – SAP supports port 22 only.
- DNS details used by the External SFTP Provider . Example: csftp01.vendorname.net
- Fully qualified domain name (FQDN) used by the External SFTP Provider. Example: sftp01.vendorname.net
Note - A single SAP support ticket can be used to request access (Preview/Production) for multiple external SFTP sites.
Product Support please review Internal Memo for further guidance
2395508 - IP addresses to be added into allow list when customer's own sftp is used with Integration Center
2659632 - Integration Center can't connect to an external SFTP due to IP restrictions
DC41 SFTP , open port , jobs failed , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-FTPS , SFTP Account Creation, Reset Password & Install SSH Service , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem