- In S/4HANA system, sales order does not consume forecasts in the product view (/SAPAPO/RRP3).
- In product view (/SAPAPO/RRP3), [Forecast] tab, [Detail] tab, sales order or forecast order is not displayed.
- Report /SAPAPO/CSP_CORRECT_FCST does not help to correct the above situations.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Demand Planning (SCM-APO-FCS)
Consume, csp, consuming, does not take place, different, inconsistent, incorrect consumption, sales order allocation, allocated quantity, details tab, overview tab, delivery, SO. , KBA , SCM-APO-FCS-CSP , Forecast Consumption , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.