You have more than one rule defined on RBA that have the same consolidation location and they’re displayed wrongly on the result screen.
- You have defined Rules 4, 5 and 6.
- Rules 4 and 6 have the same consolidation location
- You expect that on ATP result screen, the rules will be on the order 4, 5 and 6, but they’re displayed on order 4, 6 and then 5.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Global Available to Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
- SAP Supply Chain Management gATP Rules Based ATP (SCM-APO-ATP-RBA)
RBA, ATP, gATP, Consolidation location, rules display, rules, sorting, order, result, results , KBA , SCM-APO-ATP-RBA , Rules-Based Available-To-Promise (ATP) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.