You have reversed a debit memo request (DMR) and as you try to release the billing proposal again in the Release Billing Proposals - Due Today app, the following message is displayed: No expenditure items found.
"Image/data in this document is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP S/4HANA CLOUD.
Reproducing the Issue
Let's say you have a DMR document to be rejected.
- Go to Manage Debit Memo Requests
- Search for the respective DMR document
- Select the DMR document
- Click on Reject All Items
- Select Rejected by Customer - Pricing Reasons for the field *Reason for Rejection
- Click button Ok
- The DMR is now rejected.
Let's say you need to release the billing proposal again.
- Go to Release Billing Proposals - Due Today app
- Search for the billing proposal item
- Select the respective billing proposal
- Click on Edit button
- Message is displayed: No expenditure items found
- You are not able to release it.
The rejection reason Rejected by Customer - Pricing Reasons does not release the related items again for the Release Billing Proposals - Due Today app. This is due to the fact that in the relevant configuration step, the flag Open Resource Item is not checked.
This configuration can be checked in the Manage Your Solution app -> Configure Your Solution -> search for configuration step 102494 (Definition of Reasons in Sales):
The flag "Output" controls if items rejected with the corresponding reason are relevant for output.
The flag "Open Resource Item" controls if items rejected with the corresponding reason show up in resource-related billing again.
The flag "No billing" controls if items rejected with the corresponding reason are transferred into a subsequent billing document.
The flag "Statistics" indicates whether the system takes the value of an item into account when it determines the total value of a document.
There are two options for that case:
- You are able to reverse it in the Edit Billing Request app by rejecting the DMR.
- You can change the configuration for the rejection reason as explained above to ensure that this issue will not come up again in future.
debit memo request, DMR, billing proposals, rejection reason, Release Billing Proposals, billing plan, plan customer projects, Reject All Items, Manage Debit Memo Requests , KBA , SD-SLS , Sales , PS-FIO-REV , Fiori UI for Project Systems-Revenues and Reso. Rel. Billing , How To