This SAP KBA is a compilation of possible causes of the 'HTTP 401 - Unauthorized' error from HTTP requests targeting the ERP system.
The symptoms can be:
- Documents in the CIG Transaction Tracker are in FAILED status with a HTTP 401 response error message.
- The connection test from the CIG Connectivity Tool is failing with a HTTP 401 response error message.
- Threads in the ICM related to the CIG Connection returning HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized.
- SAP ERP R/3 Integration with CIG add-on
- SAP ERP S4 Hana Integration with CIG add-on
HTTP; 401; Unauthorized; request; connection; connections; CIG; failed; user; password; certificate; ERP; ABAP; credential; credentials; logon; enter; middleware; middlebox; , KBA , BNS-ARI-CI-BUY , Ariba Procurement Integration , BNS-ARI-CI-MID , Middleware of Ariba Integration , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.