Administrator have checked the scoping question option:Do you want to prevent users from registering multiple visits?
But you find business users are still able to check-in a new visit while there is open visit.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Steps to check the scoping question:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select respective implementation project.
- Select Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to Step 4: Questions tab.
- Open scoping element Sales> Account and Activity Management>Activity Management
- Check question: Do you want to prevent users from registering multiple visits?
With reviewed this question, system should not allow employee to check-in a new visit if there is still open visit.
This issue happens only for those visits whose employee responsible (Owner) was not maintained during the creation of the Visit. Later when a business user try to check-in such visit, system would throw a warning saying "Please maintain employee responsible" and the visit would be check-in even though there might be other visits open.
Since during check-in of such visit where owner is not maintained, system only throw a warning and do not prevent the actual check-in.
To avoid such scenarios in your system, please maintain the Employee Responsible whenever you create a visit.
register multiple visits;check-in visit;maintain employee responsible; , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To