Selecting a company in the app 'Make Company Code settings Asset-Accounting-Specific' gives error AA821 "Company code & not defined in Asset Accounting".
SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter 'Make Company Code settings Asset-Accounting-Specific' app.
- Select the company and the error is raised.
After changing entities like a company code an after-import-method (AIM) should be triggered in the target system that will automatically synchronize the new configuration settings to the runtime settings of the company code. If this did not happen, then in the 'Make Company Code settings Asset-Accounting-Specific' app, a check will detect this unsynchronized state and offers to manually trigger the synchronization via the popup.
- Open the app 'Make Company Code settings Asset-Accounting-Specific'.
- A popup with 'Some objects in the display differ from the objects in the configuration (e.g. company codes).' will appear, click 'Continue'.
- This will trigger a synchronization mechanism that will update the data of the company code runtime settings from the configuration. A success message should appear afterwards and the missing company code(s) should now exist in the display.
KBA , FI-AA-AA-A , Master Data , Problem