Custom Order for location is not displayed correctly in Stacked Area chart in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.2.12 (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Stacked Area chart in SAC and sort as custom order for location.
- If the chart only contains data for Year 2020, the sort is correct.
- If the chart contains both data of Year 2019 and Year 2020, the custom order for location is not displayed as specified.
The behavior is expected and by design.
It is expected and by design that the order of legend items based on the order of the processed data that is returned from the server.
This is true for any sort, not just custom sort. This means that the sort is still honored within the result set, but since groups of sorted data could contain gaps,
the chart will only be able to generate a legend based on the available data and how it is ordered.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, sort, order, custom, chart, stacked, line, area, default, location, year , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem