The operator cannot see the Candidate Status name in the job application while the operator role has Read permission to the Candidate Status field.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- In Recruiting > Job Requisitions, go to candidate summary and open a job application
- The operator with Read permission can see the Candidate Status field, but the status name is invisible
The operator role doesn't have the "Selectable By" permission in the related application status.
Note: the symptom is not reproducible always. However, we have verified that missing the "Selectable By" permission can cause the issue.
The read/write permission in the Job Application XML template affects the ability to view/edit the Candidate Status field. The ability to see the status labels are controlled by the "Selectable By" permission in the Edit Applicant Status Configuration.
Please grant the "Selectable By" permission to the necessary operator role.
- Go to Admin Center > Edit Applicant Status Configuration
- Click on the status set and open the related status
- Find the "Selectable By" option, select the operator role to grant the permisison
Note: having the "Selectable By" permission doesn't mean that the operator can change the candidate status. The permission to change the candidate status is still controlled by the read/write permission in the Job Application XML template.
2080952 - Applicant Status Configuration in SuccessFactors Recruiting
applicant status configuration, read, write, status label, status name, invisible, permission, selectable by, job application, XML template , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To