You are able to Confirm a Part more than once. You can also confirm returned parts without any restrictions or validations.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Work Tickets view.
- Open the Work Ticket ABC (ABC represents the Work Ticket ID).
- Go to Items Facet.
- Choose any Item Line.
- Click on More.
- Click on Confirm Part.
- Select Work finished equal to Yes
- Repeat the steps, selecting the same Item Line. The system will not display any warning or error messages.
Currently C4C does not have any validation of the Confirmed/Returned Parts.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partner Edge
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side ofApplication Development, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Item; Ticket; Error; Missing; Message; No Message; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To