You change the Cost Center assignment for a Fixed Asset for a specific start date.
When pressing Save an error message appears: 'The action POST is not possible. Refresh the screen and try again. If the problem persists, report an incident.'
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Fixed assets work center.
- Navigate to the Fixed assets view.
- Select the Fixed Asset PQR (PQR represents the Fixed asset ID).
- Go to the Master data tab and choose the Basic Data sub-tab.
- Press Add Row and enter the start date, DD-MM-YYYY (DD-MM-YYYY means start date), maintain the cost center DEF (DEF represents the Cost center ID).
- Press Save.
The error message 'The action POST is not possible. Refresh the screen and try again. If the problem persists, report an incident' is displayed.
1st case: The organizational units DEF is not valid on DD-MM-YYYY.
2nd case: This can also occur if the previous used organizational units end the Validity a day previous to the Date of the transfer.
You need to either increase the validity of the organizational unit DEF to enable the Cost Center transfer posting on DD-MM-YYYY.
Or, alternatively, you change the Start Date of the new the cost center assignment for the Fixed Asset.
In this case, you can change the Validity of organizational unit DEF to one day before the transfer day (DD-1).
cost center, fixed asset, action POST is not possible , KBA , the action post is not possible , the action post is not possible. refresh , fixed asset , fixed asset interval , SRD-FIN-FA , Fixed Assets , How To