Some or all picklists show number on the UI and refer to the wrong Option ID, though when checking on the mappings, it is all correctly mapped.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login into the instance;
- Access any page that has a picklist like Employee Profile and see a number instead of the label.
The cause of this issue is that there is a picklist cache that is stored on data center level that was not refreshed.
To solve this issue, you need to force a refresh on the picklist cache. To do so follow the steps below:
- Go to provisioning -> Company Settings;
- On Language Packs, enable one language that was not enabled before on the instance and save it;
- The step above will tigger the refresh and solve the issue;
- Now you can go and disable the just enabled locale;
- Now do a MDF Cache clear on provisioning;
Please, note that the above steps would just be available for a partner (with access to provisioning), in case you do not have a partner, you may open an incident to LOD-SF-MDF-PKL and refer to this KBA to do the process.
MDF Picklist Pick-list inconsistency , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-PKL , Picklists , Problem