- Data Access Control restriction got lost when doing copy on version.
- All data can be seen from copied result.
- Existing Data Access Control restriction has been ignored when doing copy on version.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.2.10
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a data access restriction on role for specific user "A" when accessing model "B".
- Open a story created by model "B", user "A" will only see restricted data on story.
- Copy version > Copy to new version with "Copy all data" or "Copy visible data only".
>>All data got displayed , the existing restriction has been ignored.
The issue is a product defect.
The issue is fixed in new version 2020.2.19.
- 2752144 - SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) & SAP Digital Boardroom customer incidents with priority 1 (very high) terms and conditions
- 2492733 - Service level agreements (SLA) for SAP Analytics Cloud customers
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, model, role, restriction, limit, limited, data security, copy, paste, version, invisible, sac, DAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem