This KBA explains the steps to Configure and use the Half pay and Double pay Leave feature that was introduced in the b2005 Release.
- This function provides employees with more flexibility when requesting a leave. If an employee has insufficient balance left in their time account, they can take half pay leave, meaning only half the usual balance will be deducted while they receive half their usual salary when on leave.
- Or if an employee needs more money for vacation, they can request double pay leave, meaning double the number of leave days will be deducted but they will receive double their usual salary
- The EC Time system has been integrated with EC Payroll.
- The replication of absences from Time to Payroll has been setup
Note : It is intended to be used for payroll purposes – and not to influence only deduction on time accounts.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite - b2005
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central -b2005
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central. , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.