When customer is using Successfactor Mobile App, the Analytics Section is not present (More>Analytics). The Analytics section stores the dashboard tiles made available to Mobile.
Successfactor Mobile App
Reproducing the Issue
- Login into Successfactors Mobile App
- Customer will notice that "More" option is not available or "More" option is available but no section for "Analytics"
- Dashboard standard tiles are made available to Mobile via Successfactor BizX and these tiles are present in the homepage screen of the users
Analytics section in the mobile settings in BizX is not enabled.
1. Login into bizX then go to "Enable Mobile Feature".
2. Click on "Enable Mobile Features" tab
3. Click Modules then scroll down up to the Analytics section. Expand Analytics section and enable "Metric Tiles"
Please note of the upcoming SAP SuccessFactors Mobile’s November’s 2021 release - Mobile Reporting Tiles based on YouCalc (Legacy Mobile Analytics) will be deprecated after SF Mobile's November's 2021 release
mobile app, analytics, tiles, dashboard, ios, mobile , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , How To