- As of the 1H 2020 release, a new Learning Administration User Interface is available, changes to the Record Configuration has occurred.
- This article will provide some useful information regarding the changes done and necessary actions to be taken.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
The Entity (Record) Configuration feature has been updated for the new Learning Admin UI and was released via a patch in 1H 2020.
Field Display and Required Fields:
- The fields to display on the record will be managed in Entity Configuration
- The required fields are also managed in Entity Configuration. Not all required fields will show up in the "Add New [entity]" tool. This is not a change from the Flash UI.
Entity Tab Display:
- Tab visibility in the new Learning administration interface is controlled via Permissions (Workflow) versus Entity (Record) Configuration.
- Entity Tab order cannot be modified except by removing the corresponding workflows which provide visibility to the tab.
Take this action if you need to hide entity tabs in new Learning administration interface:
- Check the current Entity (Record) configurations, take note of the entity tabs that are not visible and check for its respective Permissions (workflows).
- Remove Permissions (workflows) from administrator role to maintain it being hidden.
Note: Attached are the Permissions required for the 9 major entities and the entity tabs. Please check the individual Excel tabs for guidance as to the Permissions required. The Excel spreadsheet is provided for guidance but should be fully validated that your configurations are working as intended and the administrators can/cannot see the entity tabs.
2909180 - New Admin UI - Primary Repository
Record, Configuration, Entity, Tab. Display, Workflow, changes, update, admin, learning, ui, user interface, h12020, h1, 2020, changes, workflows, permissions , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , How To
|Permission and config to enable entity tab.xlsx|