- You are creating replenishment delivery against STOs and you notice a new scheduling is execute to determine new planning and delivery dates. You just want to copy the delivery dates from STO directly to the delivery without a new determination of dates.
- This is happening even if you deactive the flag 'rescheduling' for the Delivery Type via transaction 0VLK.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP ERP SD scheduling
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
TVLK-NEUTE, AUART, LFART, "No rescheduling" , KBA , LE-SHP-GF-DS , Delivery and transport scheduling , LE-SHP-GF-RS , Route Scheduling , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.