- Licensing at machine level
- 2 or more host systems are a VM Cluster with VMware Management tool that manages each virtual machine environment
- 3-redundant SySAM License Server will be hosted in a VM on either VM Cluster
- Each virtual machine environment will run the same operating system
- Each virtual machine environment will have one or more SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise instances (sub-capacity)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SySAM 2.4 - a Three Server Redundancy Cluster
- VMWare (virtual machine) management utility
3-redundant, three redundant license server, served license, FQDN, machine level, cluster, SySAM, sub-capacity, subcapacity , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.