When using a custom SAML SSO Identity Provider (IdP), you would like to make changes to the IdP, such as reverting back to the SAP Default Cloud Identity IdP as you are currently unable to authenticate or log into SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- Reverting Custom SAML SSO IdP to SAP Default Cloud Identity IdP.
- How to use the Identity Provider Administration Tool.
- How to update the IdP metadata used by SAP Analytics Cloud.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
Identity Provider Administration Tool
You can now make changes to your SAP Analytics Cloud Tenant's IdP Configuration using the self service Identity Provider Administration Tool below:
- AWS CF (Eg. EU10 / US10) - If your tenant is hosted in EU10 then this URL should look like https://console.eu10.sapanalytics.cloud/idp-admin/
- China CF (Eg. CN1) - If your tenant is hosted in CN1 then this URL should look like https://console.cn1.sapanalyticscloud.cn/idp-admin/
- EUDP (Eg. EU1 / EU2) - If your tenant is hosted in EUDP then this URL should look like https://console-eudp.eu1.sapanalytics.cloud/idp-admin/
This tool can be accessed outside of your SAC system, and will require you to be logged in with a valid S-User with the same email address associated with the system owner of SAC.
For more information please take a look at the IdP Administration Guide.
Note: Please only follow these steps if you have no access to SAP Analytics Cloud using your current IdP. If you are able to log in to SAC using a System Owner, you can follow the guide to make similar changes.
- 2411608 - SAP Analytics Cloud SAML authentication *** Master KBA ***
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, IdP Administrator, Identity Provider Administration Tool, Identity Provider Administrator Tool , KBA , please re-activate saml role assignment , sac system not accessible. , not acccessible , saml error , sac tenants are not acccessible , i get , accessible , response doesn't have any valid assertio , assertion which would pass subject valid , subject validation , LOD-ANA-AUT , SAC Authentication / Login , Problem