You have defined a business action restriction on lead deletion, but you see that the users are able to delete leads.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Work center.
- Go to the Leads View.
- In the OWL (object worklist), select the lead you want to delete.
- Select More.
You expect the button 'Initiate Deletion' to be grayed out.
You have selected DELETE_LEAD instead of LEAN_LEAD_DELETE. Lead is still the business object where information is persisted. LEAN_LEAD is a wrapper on top (transformed object) which also shows additional business partner data along with lead data. This does not have persistency. So while the UI is built on LEAN_LEAD, the lead data is finally stored in LEAD.
- Go to the Administrator workcenter.
- Go to the General Settings view.
- Go to the Business Roles Section under Users.
- Select the business role ABC (ABC represents the id of the role).
- Select View all.
- Go to the Fields & Actions facet.
- Under the section Business Action Restrictions, you have to define the below restriction and Save:
- Name: LEAN_LEAD_DELETE
- Business Context: Lead
- UI text: Delete
- Access Restriction: Disabled
Lead, Lean Lead, Deletion, Initiate Deletion, UI , KBA , ui , business role , delete , lead owl , access restriction , lean lead , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , How To