- SAP Contact Center is integrated with C4C via ECF/Widget (Communication Panel)
- Issue can also happen while using any of the other example ECF applications like Agent.html embedded into C4C
- Chat interface is not opening for agents/users
- The issue only happens when using the latest Chrome browser
- While debugging the console log in chrome (F12), you will notice similar errors
- sap-ui-core.js:90 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
- agents.html:1 A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at https://YOURSITEURL/ was set without the `SameSite` attribute.
- It has been blocked, as Chrome now only delivers cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with `SameSite=None` and `Secure`.
- You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5088147346030592 and https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5633521622188032.
- .../visitor/ecfs/ws_endpoint/' failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 302
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- SAP Contact Center 365
- Hybris Cloud for Customer
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications, blocking, iframe, cookies, , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , LOD-CRM-LA , Live Activity , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.