- What does each Marketing Consent checkbox in Candidate Profile mean?
- What does the checkmark, the hyphen and the blank option for the "Hear more about career oportunities" checkbox in the candidate profile means?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
When a candidate is creating their candidate profile, the candidate can select if they want or not to receive emails about career opportunities. This is very important, in special due to the Email Campaigns.
On their candidate profile within Recruiting Management, there will be 3 different options:
- Check mark - that means that the candidate has accepted and consent to marketing emails.
- Hyphen (-) - that means that the candidate has neither accepted nor declined to marketing consent.
- Empty - that means that the candidate has declined their consent to marketing emails.
consent, marketing consent, recruiting marketing, recruiting management, candidate profile, email campaign, email consent. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , How To