After maintaining all planned values you press Valuate button.
A warning appears:
- Cost could not be determined for some or all work packages of task.
- Cost could not be determined for some or all materials of task.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Project Management work center.
- Choose the Projects view.
- Choose project.
- Press Edit.
- On the top press Valuate.
The warning message 'Cost determined with errors for some or all materials of task' appears.
This error message can appear for various reasons, when the system is not able to derive all cost rates according to the applied Valuation Strategies.
- Go to Cost and Revenue work center.
- Choose the Projects view and select the respective Project.
- Press View Plan Values.
- In the new screen you notice that some of the project tasks display a red Error Status.
- Select one of the eroneous Project task and navigate to the Messages tab, where the error messages appear.
Solve the error according to the displayed error message.
material cost rate , material planned cost,Service cost rate, service planned cost , KBA , AP-COS-PCE , Project Cost Estimate , AP-PRO , Project Processing , Problem