- A user connection is terminated unexpectedly.
- The ASE errorlog contains an "infected with signal 11" error in the module memcpy() with a stack trace:
Current process (0x7d003f) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0xffff80ffbdbc1f88 (memcpy%avx2+0x2c8), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0000000000000000)
- The stack trace includes functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 16.0
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, CR821326, CR#821326, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, register, INS_BY_BULK , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.