- Distributor for 'PDS.pdb' is down
- Replication Server log shows:
- ERROR #6025 SQT(102:1 DIST PDS.pdb) - generic/sqm/sqmext.c(15402) Block consistency failed q 102:1, 26587:33:0 0 contents q 0:0, 0:0:0 0. old=26587.33
- ERROR #30024 DIST(102 PDS.pdb) - /generic/exec/dist.c(6367) The distributor for 'ds.db' failed while reading a transaction from it's stable queue.
- WARNING #24049 SQT(102:1 DIST PDS.pdb) - generic/sqt/sqtint.c(341) sqt_wrap(102:1 ds.db): Exiting because _sqt_service had an exception.
- DIST for 'PDS.pdb' is waiting for SQM(s) to flush to outbound queue(s).
SAP Replication Server (SRS) All versions
SRS, RS, ERROR #6025, ERROR #30024, ERROR #24049, block consistency failed, stable device , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.