Fullscreen button is missing in story of SAP Analytics Cloud if the resolution of the client is set to 1366*768
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.2.10 (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Change the resolution of the client PC to 1366*768, and make sure the zoom of browser is 100%.
- Login to SAC, open one story.
- Hide the menu details, click on Display-->Fullscreen.
- Put the mouse to menu, the Fullscreen button is missing, and cannot change back to cancel the fullscreen.
- If change the zoom of browser to 90%, the button can be displayed.
This issue is product bug.
The issue will be fixed in 2020.11 version.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,resolution, zoom, full, screen, hide, missing, menu, display, displayed , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem