You have changed the Contact Details of an Account and noticed that the change was not reflected to the Tickets created for this Account.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Select the Accounts view.
- Open Account ID 123 (123 represents the Account ID).
- Go to the Contacts facet.
- See that the Main Contact is ID XYZ (XYZ represents the Contact ID).
- Go to the Tickets facet and click on new.
- Fill in the necessary fields and click on Save and Open.
- See that the Ticket's Contact is XYZ.
- Go back to the Account 123.
- Change the Contact from ID XYZ to ID ABC (ABC represents the new Contact ID).
- Go back to the Ticket.
- Contact is still XYZ.
A change on the Ticket is also needed to refresh the Contact details. As there can be multiple Tickets assigned to the same Account, the automatic refresh is not possible.
Deleting the Account and re-adding it to the Ticket will make the refresh happens.
Ticket ; Contact ; Details ; Update ; Refresh ; Automatic ; Email ; Phone ; Mobile , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To