When trying to edit the job description on the job profile tab of a job requisition, an application error is thrown with this fingerprint (visible when clicking on Show Error): d895768c054dcb404afd6e1d92d25bf3d3e7c9eb
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Success Factors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a job requisition using a job profile
- Go to the job profile tab
- Edit the job description
- Click on Save to get the error
The error corresponding to this fingerprint occurs when the job profile is using one or more competencies with null values.
- Check the competencies used by this job profile
- Go to Manage Data in Admin Center > Job Profile > enter the Job Profile name > Take action > Make correction
- Then remove the competency or competencies with null values
- Once done and saved, you should not receive this error anymore.
job profile,job description,error, modifying , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem