Sorting applied to dimensions will be removed if adding sort to measure in a chart in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SAC.
- Create a story with chart in it.
- Select the chart and apply sort to one dimension.
- Then apply sort to one measure.
- The sorting applied to dimension is removed.
This is by design behavior.
Sorting data can be applied on multiple dimensions, but cannot be applied on dimensions and measures together, and we can only sort on one measure at a time.
Details in Help guide below:
Sorting Measures and Dimensions
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, chart, data, sort, sorting, order, dimension, measure, dimensions, measures, pie, column, charts, chart, missing, remove, removed, lost , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem