When creating a Job Requisition from Position Org Chart, and error occurs: "No permission to create object! with the index 0".
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Position Org Chart;
- Go to the Position you would like to create the Job Requisition from;
- Click in Create Job Requisition;
- Error appears: "No permission to create object! with the index 0"
Cause: This is caused by an object on the instance that has the property Secured set as True.
1. Go to Configure Object Definitions, on the objects scroll down to the Security Area, and change the property "Secured" to False.
2. If the MDF Foundation Objects needs to be secured, then you can provide full access for each MDF objects via RBP. For example:
3. Also provide View/Edit RBP access on "Manage Job & Skill Profile Visibility"
create, job, requisition, org, chart, error, no, permission, object, secured, true, index, 0 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , Problem