- You are in the process of setting up SAML between BI and HANA as per KBA 2284620.
- In the BI Central Management Console (CMC) you create a connection of type 'SAP HANA HTTP' to the SAP HANA server.
- The connection test from CMC returns the following error:
Connection by Host and Port Failed: The test of the HANA SSO ticket used to log onto the HANA DB has failed due to: Configuration Error [HTTPResponseCode - 403]. (FWM 02133)
- Loading URL http://<host>:80<inst>/sap/bc/ina/service/v2/GetServerInfo in a browser returns a 403 - Forbidden error.
- On the HANA side you set to DEBUG the trace level of component XSREQUESTHANDLER and the resulting xsengine/indexserver trace file shows the following:
... RequestHandler.cpp(xxxxx) : dispatching '/sap/bc/ina/service/v2/GetServerInfo'
... RequestContext.cpp(xxxxx) : Rewrote application path "GetServerInfo" to "ina_v2.xscfunc?service=GetServerInfo"
... RequestHandler.cpp(xxxxx) : Using request language:
... RequestHandler.cpp(xxxxx) : Request for '/sap/bc/ina/service/v2/ina_v2.xscfunc' is going to be authorized.
... RequestHandler.cpp(xxxxx) : Request execution failed due to missing privileges
... RequestHandler.cpp(xxxxx) : Sent response with status 403 (rc=2230)
- SAP HANA 1.0 SPS12
- SAP HANA 2.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
HANA, BI, SAML, SSO, CMC, sap.bc.ina.service.v2.userRole::INA_USER, 403, GetServerInfo , KBA , HAN-DB-SEC , SAP HANA Security & User Management , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.