- "Infected with signal 11" error in the module nhnVglo2HqwigS9h() together with a stack trace is reported in the ASE errorlog:
Current process (0x0) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001acf15d (nhnVglo2HqwigS9h+0x3ed), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x(nil))
- The stack trace may include the following functions:
Note: A more complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- As a result the license becomes graced
- After Signal 11, a timeslice error may be reported as well, for example:
timeslice -2001, current process infected at 0x3272c0d654 ((null)+0x3272c0d654)
- The stacktrace may include the following functions:
- In very rare cases, ASE can shutdown immediately with message:
Engine 0 (os pid 12345) has died, server is performing emergency shutdown
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
CR821295, CR#821295, 821295, LICENSE, HEARTBEAT, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.