- Google Chrome 75. This version introduced a security change that inhibited the Business Objects Web Intelligence reports from displaying. In Chrome 76 (Beta) this was changed again and works in that version.
- In BI 4.1,BI 4.2 SP3 , SP4 , SP5 and SP6 , Opening a Web intelligence Document makes the report Hang
- Issue is only observed in Google Chrome (version 75)
- No Issue observed in IE , Chrome (versions other than 75) or Firefox
- SAP User Experience Managment by Knoa
- SAP User Experience Managment by Knoa, Enterprise Edition
- All Knoa versions with Google Chrome 75
BI reporting,BO,Business Objects,chrome,report,display data, display report , KBA , XX-PART-KNO , Knoa Experience and Performance Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.