The consistency check (check_table_consistency) reports error code "5995" whith an error message similar to the following examples:
- Column value '<column value>' is too large at udiv 1 with rowid <row id> for <table name>. Field length is X
- Found invalid length value;sid=<sid>
- Found <num> too large column values in field <column>
- SAP HANA, platform edition 1.0
- SAP HANA, platform edition 2.0
CHECK_TABLE_CONSISTENCY, 5995, is too large at udiv, Inconsistency found: Column value, 5.995, ERROR_CODE;5.995, ERROR_CODE, CHECK_ACTION, inconsistency, inconsistencies , KBA , HAN-DB , SAP HANA Database , HAN-DB-SCR , SAP HANA SQL Script , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.