- Primary site is slow, hangs or is unresponsive when HANA System Replication is enabled
- The script HANA_Configuration_MiniChecks_* from the note 1969700 finds no IO issues in the output for the 'DISKS' section of the report
- But the checks below, from the 'SQL' section do find IO issues in the output of the report:
- 'M1160 Average commit time (ms)'
- 'M1161 Maximum commit I/O time (s)' OR
- 'M1162 Average commit I/O time (ms)'
- The script HANA_Configuration_MiniChecks_* from the note 1969700 finds issues in the output of the 'SYSTEM REPLICATION' section of the report, for example, for the check 'Avg. sync log shipping time (ms/req, last day)' or 'M1818 Async log shipping buffer full (last day)'
SAP HANA Database
SAP HANA 1.0, platform edition ; SAP HANA, platform edition 2.0
KBA , HAN-DB-HA , SAP HANA High Availability (System Replication, DR, etc.) , HAN-DB , SAP HANA Database , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.