In the report 'Profit Overview by Key Figure', before adding key figure 'Sales Quantity', you can see values of key figures(such as 'Net Sales Revenue'). However, aftering adding key figure 'Sales Quantity', the values of other key figures disappear.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Cost and Revenue work center.
- Go to List view.
- Open report 'Profit Overview by Key Figure'.
- Input selection and click on Apply.
- You can see values of key figures 'Net Sales Revenue', 'Gross Profit on Sales' and so on.
- Click on Add Fields to Column button.
- Select key figure 'Sales Quantity' and click on OK.
- Values of other key figures disappear. Only 'Sales Quantity' displays values.
In the company settings of the set of books itself, the contribution margin scheme is not maintained.
You have to maintain contribution margin scheme in the company settings of the set of books.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Overview view.
- Search and open Set of Books activity.
- View Company Settings tab.
- Maintain value in Contribution Margin Scheme field.
- Click on Save.
Sales Quantity, Profit Overview by Key Figure , KBA , SRD-FIN-ANA-PRF , Profitability (Reporting) , Problem