- The "9 Box Placement History" table is not available in Advanced Reporting > User (Background Info) Realm
- Advanced Reporting is in View Based Metadata (VBM).
- The required configuration for this is in the data model: <background-element id="matrix1placement" type-id="###">
- The same table is available in Ad Hoc (Report-Table) reporting and ORD Live Data (Report-Canvas Detailed Reporting)
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Canvas Report - Advanced Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login and go to Report Center
2. Create a new Canvas report > Advanced Reporting
3. Select the User realm > User Background info
Result: "9 Box Placement History" table is missing from the list
If the this is already defined in the data model, then the most probable cause is that no Data Fields were added to the configuration.
Check the following:
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Business Configuration > Employee Profile > Background Elements > matrix1placement.
- Check if there are Data Fields defined
The reason 9 Box Placement History object was not available, is because no fields were defined in the data model.
- 2776882 - 1902 EC Advanced Reporting Metadata Sync (View Based Metadata) https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2776882
- 2789747 - Succession Management - How to report on user's current (latest) Matrix Grid Placement? (https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2789747)
9-box, matrix1placement, realms, VBM, matrix grid object, nine box, 9-box reports, Advanced Reporting , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , How To