- It is observed in the platform that HTTP 403 responses are seen for certain BI URLs, eg:
- It is not possible to expand Public Folders in BI Launchpad (BILP), clicking on the + action, or the Public Folders text, does not open the folder
- The following response is returned:
Type Status Report
Message ???boetrustguard.TokenCreationFailed???[/BOE/portal/1910261105/PlatformServices/jsp/fioribi/instanceTitle.jsp] ???boetrustguard.TokenCreationFailedValue??? [MDAwRE9aRTBFVGBNWDIzZj86Nj9lVGBBbjhPPFdRMDAEQ,MDAwRE9aRTBFVGBNWDIzZj86Nj9lVGBBbjhPPFdRMDAEQ] ???boetrustguard.TokenCreationFailedMessage???[???boetrustguard.token.missing???]
Description The server understood the request but refuses to authorize it.
- This only occurs when requests go through nginx before reaching Tomcat, when the same workflow is performed directly connecting to Tomcat, there is no issue
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.