- User with HUB Creator role cannot create asset.
- User with HUB Validator role cannot validate asset.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.6
Reproducing the Issue
- Create SAC user and assign "HUB Creator" role.
>The user cannot create asset.
- Create SAC user and assign "HUB Validator" role.
> The user cannot validate asset draft.
The users assigned these roles were unable to perform their specific actions because there was a Maintenance mode activated in the Cockpit.
For more information please see this document:
Disable Maintenance Mode.
- SAP Analytics Hub help portal
- SAP Community (Direct Link to ask question)
- Video tutorials
- SAP Analytics Cloud help portal
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAH, AH, AnHub, SAPAnalyticsHub, AnalyticsHub, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAC, security, hub creator, hub validator, HUB_Creator, HUB_Validator, asset, validate draft. , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , Problem