- It is not possible to assign more than 1000 'SH' (ship-to party) partner functions to a customer within one sales area.
- Error Table KNVP_NEW: Duplicate entry with key *********/****/**/**/**/*** is encountered when a customer has more than 999 Ship-To.
- Using Migration Cockpit App to load partner functions, an error is encountered when there are more than 999 ship-to partner functions.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to App Maintain Business Partner.
- Open a Customer.
- Click on Sales and Distribution Tab.
- Click on Partner Functions Tab.
- Add more than 1000 Ship-to parties (SH) to the customer.
There is a technical limitation within the standard SAP system:
The internal field KNVP-PARZA (counter) is set to 3 characters in the data dictionary.
As a result, it is only possible to store 1000 records (0 - 999) for the same combination of Customer Number/ Sales Organisation / Distribution Channel / Division / Partner Function.
A Ship-to only Business Partner/Customer can be created to resolve this issue.
Refer SAP KBA 2757271 - How to create a Ship-to customer in SAP S/4HANA Cloud for details on how to create a Ship-to only Business Partner/Customer.
Note: A ship-to partner need not be assigned to a sold-to in order to be used in a sales order.
1452390 - Error Message: F2 699 - There are already 1000 entries for function SH in transaction XD02
SHPT, Customer, Ship to Party (only), Ship-to, CRM002, FLCU00, FLCU01, S4_PC, partner, sales, area, LO-MD-BP, S4HC, S/4HANA, sold-to, bill-to, contact, person. , KBA , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , CA-GTF-MIG , SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit Content (LTMC) , Problem