An employee XYZ (XYZ stands for the employee name) is not available to be added to a Territory. The employee is valid but cannot be found in the list.
SAP Sales Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales workcenter.
- Go to the Territories view.
- Open any Territory.
- Go to the Employees facet.
- Click Add and try to find the employee XYZ.
Result: the employee XYZ cannot be found.
The corresponding Business Partner to employee XYZ is set to Obsolete.
- Go to the Business Partners workcenter.
- Go to the Business Partners view.
- Find XYZ and set it to Active using Change Status.
employee, territory, active, valid, territory , KBA , LOD-CRM-TM , Territory Management , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , Problem